Friday 21 September 2012

Expressions

They call me the simple girl next door,
But to those who are close to me, I am so much more......
I might not be the most extrovert,
But an interesting person I am, I can confidently assert
Although silly movies never fail to reduce me to tears,
I am brave and strong beyond my years,
Family and close friends are incredibly important to be me indeed,
Because as the Beatles rightly sing - love is all you need
My mom complains I watch too much cricket per day,
But my favourite cricketers fill my life with optimism and hope, I say
Honesty and genuineness are qualities, with which I burst,
As my deep rooted belief is that nice guys always finish first
I dream to be the best I can ever be,
For this leading a balanced life is the best way I see
They call me the simple girl next door,
But to myself, I am so much more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment